This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
A hostel PTTK on Maciejowej (a properly on the glade Przysłop under Maciejową) is one of the 10 highland sheep farms tourism qualified (i.e. intended for individual tourists) in Poland, was created as a result of the work of Edward Moskały (activist PTTK) and rabczańskiego Branch PTTK, as part of the wider shares the building of small managed mountain huts.
- meetings of literary and music
- events (e.g. birthday)
- barszczyk solo
- barszczyk with uszkami
- sauerkraft with bread
- Haricot beans with bread
- pierogi Russian Byzantine paintings
- vareniks with about among huckleberry bushes
- zurek on kiełbasce with bread
- french fries
- potato pancakes
- bread with lard
- tea with lemon
- coffee brewed black
- coffee brewed with milk
- soluble coffee black
- instant coffee with milk
- hot chocolate with whipped cream
- cocoa with whipped cream
- cold drinks and sweetsRabka-Zdrój - a town in the Malopolska voivodship, in the Kreis nowotarskim, seat of urban-rural Rabka-Zdrój. Is situated in Kotlina Rabczańskiej, at 500-560 m n.p.m., at the mouth of the brooks, Poniczanki Słonki and Skomielnianki to Rto.
Rabka is called "City Children of the world". This title in 1996 at the request of the International membership of the Medal of the Smile, the town Governor of Małopolska. In the same year was created in Primary School No. 2 in Rabka Museum Medal of the Smile, now moved to new premises in the family leisure park "Rabkoland". There is also a museum of Polish Records and peculiarities.
Detailed facility location at Rabka-Zdroj:
Street: accommodations ul. Gorczanska