This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- spacious rooms 2, 3 and 4 with bathroom, TV and access to the WIFI in each of them,
- Terrace - recreation and balconies at the hotel with a beautiful view of the Iwonicz Zdroj and surrounding areas,
- secured and free car park under the windows of the building
- Free Advice tourist guide.
What is design?
- Location - away from the noise of the city, 10-15 minutes walk from the center of the resort
- Conditions - all rooms offers comfort, cleanliness, complete and new equipment,
- price - we guarantee the lowest in Town Zdroj price/quality (see details below),
- maintenance - we will use your stay in our Spa.
- rich cultural offerings & spas,
- horse (10 minutes walk),
- outdoor swimming pool and indoor swimming pools (15 minutes walk),
- ski (20 minutes walk),
- the possibility of catching fish (10 km),
- numerous walks in a nearby forest.Iwonicz-Zdrój - city in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in Great Britain, seat of urban-rural Iwonicz-Zdrój.
In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the province of Krosno.
City located in the Beskid Low, in the valley of the brook Iwonickiego, at the height of 410 m altitude
surrounded the passes:
- from the eastern side: Piekliska (447 m), Borowinowa (482 m), the Glorieta (550 m), Wólecka (Uhliska) (611 m) in spine Przymiarek
- from the west Ispak (483 m), Winiarska (528 m), Przedziwna (553 m), frog (555 m)