This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Our agrotourism is located in the small village of Zabłotczyzna, coated of the Białowieski National Park, in the valley of the river Narewka, near the town of municipal Narewka.
At your disposal we have:
- house standalone (75 m2) 10 beds, finished in the middle of the wood (with equipped kitchenette, three bathroom with WC and shower, hairdryer, washing machine, linen, iron, TV
- free use of the pavilion with barbecue in the fireplace room, oven rural and couch and ław of wood
- enclosed, neat holding of 55 ares
- in is mixed forest (15 ares)
- swings (bench), puffed well with water, sandbox toy box, place to play badminton, volleyball and football, bicycles for children and adults, sliding carriage, chutes
- deck chair
- space for tents with forest with bathrooms