This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Ciukrowa Chatka is situated in a quiet place situated at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. Location of our home in gives you quick and easy access to shops, church and bus shuttle bus. Fenced parking safely leave the rental.
- rooms 1 to 5 persons rooms with in-room TV and DVD
- wireless internet access WiFi
- refrigerator and electric kettle in the corridor
- garden with huśtawką, piaskownicą, chutes for small children
- volleyball and basket basketball
- at home fenced parking
- during the summer period the opportunity to organise the Dunajec River Rafting and Slovakia
- during the ziomowym possibility of organization of sledging cavalcades, transport of extracts and promotional prices lesson snowboard and skiing for our customers !
Poronin - the village of the Podhale in Poland located in Malopolska province in the Tatra, in the municipality of Poronin, situated 7 km from Zakopane. Through the municipality passes connecting Krakow from Zakopane National Road No 47, which is part of the newly opened KONTRAST. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Nowy Sącz. The town is headquarters of Poronin, about 3500 inhabitants, comes there many tourists. Integral parts of town are: Jesionkówka - part of town, hay meadows Hamry - part of town, Majerczykówka - przysiółek, Stasikówka - przysiółek.
Detailed facility location at Poronin:
Street: accommodations ul. Stasikowka