This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
We invite you to our annual houses to Zarzecza, situated 70 m. from the lake.
Large and comfortable wooden houses (area of 80m2), with a big garden area of 17 ares. Our homes are extremely welcoming and cozy heated fireplace. In their design and decor we heart to create a unique place to family life, unforgettable relax. We hope that we have created a place to which each guest will gladly came back.
The guests in each of the buildings
on the ground floor:
- a fully equipped kitchenette (fridge, coffe machine induction, microwave oven, coffee maker, cordless kettle, pots, pans, cutlery, plates, pots, glasses, cups with a spacious terrace on which we have table with chairs to rest and pleasant dining in the open air
- a living room with fireplace, tv, WFi, scared by and a comfortable sofa bed- Designed for the youngest guests in the living room we have a cozy corner full passbooks, pads, teddies, Toys and games for the whole family
- WC with toilet and a washbasin
- safe, closed room for the storage of equipment sporting events
on the floor:
- bathroom with shower and WC and a sink
- two bedrooms each with a wardrobe, bed and for the comfort of sleep and rest of our guests each window bedroom has a blind 100% a shade canopy, additionally, each bedroom also has output on boat balcony
also in the garden soon becomes:
- many attractions for children: among the green large playground with swings, domkiem, piaskownicą, trampoline, field to play badminton,
- covered bbq facilities
in the garden area available to guests:
- liberally Leads in the season raspberries, blackberries and blueberries American
- large hardened parking
in our houses on picturesque Lake offers everything that for the rest is most important: attractive, tranquil green and a lot of space. We combine tradition and modernity.