This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Home Over Wąwozem" 1 km from the market, behind the castle with a quiet, solar and picturesque street. Thanks for walking routes to "Norowego Bottom" "Radicular Bottom", and to the ruins of the castle "AS" this place is ideal start point migration to v, pathways and walks and bicycle paths.
The exclusive guests:
- Living Room with a fireplace - Satellite TV,DVD, music equipment, fireplace, leather ka- napa, convertible table with chairs.
- Kitchen - refrigerator, gas cooker with termoobiegiem,microwave, electric kettle, necessary equipment (cutlery, plates, pots and etc.).
- Room (3 bedrooms)- comfortable beds, bed linen, chests, rack.
- room (bedroom) from atresolą -TV and video bench seat sofa, seats.
- Terrace -25 m2 with patio furniture.
- grill arbour at the edge of the gorge.
- dwelling occupied parking (free), sandbox, swing room kometki.Kazimierz Dolny (Kuzmir, Kazimierz on the Vistula) - a city in the Lublin voivodship, in the Kreis puławskim, on the Vistula River, in malopolskie turn of the Vistula River in the western part of the Plateau two plateaus (Nałęcz. Historically is situated in Malopolska (initially in the land of the Sandomierz Tower and then in Lublin). It is the seat of urban-rural municipalities Kazimierz Dolny. Part of the triangle of the tourism: Pulawy - Kazimierz Dolny - Nałęczów. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the old province of Lublin. In Kazimierz Dolny is football club - Eagles Kazimierz, founded in 1998, the stadium in nearby Bochotnica. According to data from 31 December 2008 the town was 3485 inhabitants.