This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Offer: We invite you to rest in a comfortable new home with fireplace. The house is large about 150 m2. It is located at the foot of Wetlińska pastures and near the yellow trail on Smerek. The house is designed for 8 people but you can rent by the smaller number of people as well as the possibility of extra beds while maintaining comfort. Important: You can buy pickled mushrooms of different species that are harvested from natural forests Bieszczady and made a secret recipe known only to the housekeeper. Those of you who are interested in buying such fungi please contact because of their low availability. The house is designed exclusively for guests. Ground floor: - Living room with TV and fireplace - fully equipped kitchen - bedroom with double bed - large bathroom with bath and shower tray Floor - 3 rooms for 2 persons with extra beds - 2 large bathroomsIn addition:
- Location in the center of the Wetliny and at the same time on the sidelines of the high plot
- Convenient access via an asphalt road
- safe place to car
- around the house a lot of green
- place for
- close distance to the store and restaurants
- near the pool in the river Wetlinka
- Large node tourist routes and bicycle parts
- near the you can use the attractions such as horse riding, bicycles, winter with ski lifts.
Wetlina is one of the main bieszczady databases attractions.
The rental rate depends on:
- Deadline ( off-season discount )
- length of stay
- the number of persons
- Wetlina village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis arose, in the municipality of Cisna, brook Wetlina, on the border of Ciśniańsko-Wetlińskiego Landscape Park with the Bieszczady district National Park, provincial road No. 897.
Name of the town comes from the nature of the willow "wetlyny"(1). The village belonged to the estate of the Kmita family. At is a Roman-catholic parish church pw. the mercy of God.
In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Krosno.
By Wetlinę runs down today route sight-seeing association (Polskie Towarzystwo Turystyczno-Krajoznawcze Queue Forestry. The village is located house PTTK, Youth Hostel and one hotel, many rooming houses and several fine dining. To 2005 in Upper Wetlinie were the largest Polish festival of sung poetry "Ficowski's collection angels". Since 2006 it was transferred to the Dołżycy k. Cisnej. Since 2003 to each holiday a festival "Jazz in Old Sioło" (usually around 6 concerts in summer), and from May 2007 is music festival reggae. Wetlina is one of the main bieszczady databases attractions. In 2006 around Wetliny targets was about 20 km ski routes running gear.