This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Agrotourism in Guzowym Mlyn welcome zaprasza.Oferujemy comfortable rooms with bathrooms, a fish pond in which they live carps and pikes; Młynówka river flows into Lake Sarąg. The river is the mill, which employs small water power set in motion by the century-old turbine. Surrounded by nature mill may become an attractive studio for artists. The area is beautiful, old forests full of mushrooms and forest pipe. At a distance of approx. 30 km Olsztyn is a similar distance but in the opposite direction Ostróda, and quite close to Gietrzwałd, and the famous Marian Shrine. In the first year of our activity we have been recognized - received the first prize for the best agriturismo in 2004, the National Competition Agrotouristic "Green Summer" in qualifying provinces. We were also awarded the first prize Director of State Forests in the eleventh edition of the National Agroekoturystycznego in the competition "Green Summer 2004".We offer:
• 4 double rooms with bathrooms, shared kitchen and dining area
• Studio 2 to 4 personal with kitchenette in the home, bathroom, WC, a separate entrance
• TV and telephone, possibility to use of the internet by WI-FI
• grill and place the focal spot
• Fridge, washing machine, household equipment and fully-equipped kitchen
• is in the price of breakfast, possibility to buy dinners and dinner on the spot
• There is the possibility of arrival of pets by prior arrangement.