This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Hostel Old Polana is located right in the center of Zakopane and more specifically with street Nowotarskiej 59, where a large wooden Villa built in 1905 in a typical Zakopane style. Around the large garden, Place on common grill and convenient location is certainly our strengths.
The famous Krupowki Street you have thus just ten minutes on piechotkę a path
from the main railway and bus station is only 5 minutes walking distance.
The hostel open 24 hours a day, breakfast included in the price, large and fully equipped kitchen with a dining room, free Internet, parking and dry are just some of our suggestions.
A nice and pleasant staff will make every effort to make your stay
in our hostel has proved to be the best choice. In addition competitive prices and discounts, which we certainly not zrujnują your budget.
- open 24 hours
- breakfast included in the price
- free Internet access- tourist information
- hostel gay children
- guest kitchen
- Gay Thessaloniki
- glovebox (on valuable objects)
- Luggage Storage
- parking (also for busses)
- luggage rental
- place for smokers
- we accept animals
- Train - Zakopane has railway connections with the majority of Polish cities.
- Bus - most Polish cities has a direct bus connection from Zakopane.
- By car - to Zakopane you will reach the famous Zakopianką, currently in the process of development, Distance Pause 100 km from Krakow to Zakopane can take you far longer than expecting them. But the beautiful views of the Tatra Mountains, which offers a already after 40 km from Krakow certainly Soothing sights your nerves.
- Railway Station and Bus Station are located opposite each other. Path to the hostel Old Polana takes approximately 5 minutes on foot. Starting from the train station turn right to Chramcowki, go about 20 m, then turn left at Wola suburb, peaking to the junction turn to the right in Sienkiewicza. Going about 20 m you reach the next intersection, turn right at highlander hut and went about 300 m on the left is a large góralski house, where our hostel (link to maps with the selected route to the and can it print)
- Traveling by car from Cracow toward the city center, driving straight along Kasprowicz, you straight roundabout and you will enter the street highlander hut, after approximately 100 m on the right side is the hostel.
Zakopane - city legend, resort, the capital of the Tatra mountains and in winter the entire Poland. In good tone is come here in winter skis. The proximity of slopes, unique atmosphere, colorful folk cultures and beautiful landscapes make that
certainly come back here many times.
For some Zakopane is the base in the only high Polish mountains, others come here even after to Krupowki - main promenade city, at meetings and entertainment. A lot of this cozy cafe, exquisite restaurants, shops with souvenirs and art galleries. Zakopane is not only leather kierpce, warm mountain Sweaters with wool, wooden ciupagas whether oscypek, but above all an unprecedented anywhere else the climate of this place.