The Anders Hotel Resort & Spa is located in the picturesque scenery of the Mazur Western and Taborska Pine, on the shore of Lake Szeląg Small. Visit us you'll experience what it's state of exceptional hospitality, famous hotel and the whole region, get a nice also forces in Health and Beauty Center AnderSPA and quiet retreat in a relaxd atmosph… Pokaż więcej
The Anders Hotel Resort & Spa is located in the picturesque scenery of the Mazur Western and Taborska Pine, on the shore of Lake Szeląg Small. Visit us you'll experience what it's state of exceptional hospitality, famous hotel and the whole region, get a nice also forces in Health and Beauty Center AnderSPA and quiet retreat in a relaxd atmosphere nice village - Stare Jablonki. We invite to our family of your holiday at the specific, occasional weekend, holidays or stay in the SPA...
The most complex is:
- comfortable rooms in the main part of the hotel - convenience and comfort and elegance,
- stylish rooms in an ancient palace - decor of rooms entered in the delights of the Palace - stylish interior,
- family rooms, studio, with two bedrooms and one bathroom,
- seasonal and yearlong mazurskie chat rooms on site - an excellent solution for families and friends - relax in the comfort of nature.
The hotel has 119 cozy and elegant rooms and 23 village collages of structure:- 1 suite
- 5 rooms Studio
- 11 single rooms
- 100 double rooms
- 2 double rooms for disabled persons
- 14 annual chat, 2- and 4-Personal
- 2 Year-Long huts, 6-Personal
- 7 seasonal chat, 4-persons
- satellite and cable TV
- bathroom with a shower or bathtub, washbasins, WC, hairdryer
Yearlong huts have:
- satellite TV and telephone, two or three bedrooms, bathroom and kitchenette, living room (part chat has a fireplace)
- Internet at the hotel (in the lobby at main and in the restaurant lobby is available wireless internet WLAN (free), in the rooms of the hotel is access to the internet network LAN (free), the whole of the hotel is available internet Orange Hot Spot (paid service by operator))
Hotel is designed to serve the needs of disabled people.
Stare Jablonki (ger. Alt Jablonken, Altfinken (1938-1945), a village in Poland located in warminsko-mazurskie, in the Kreis ostródzkim, in the municipality of Ostróda. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Olsztyn. The town is situated in the Iławskim, about 11 km from Ostroda, by Szelag Maly. The surrounding areas are attractive for tourism and the town is a well known center for letniskowym.
Szczegółowa lokalizacja obiektu in Stare Jablonki:
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.