This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Anders Hotel Resort & Spa is located in the picturesque scenery of the Mazur Western and Taborska Pine, on the shore of Lake Szeląg Small. Visit us you'll experience what it's state of exceptional hospitality, famous hotel and the whole region, get a nice also forces in Health and Beauty Center AnderSPA and quiet retreat in a relaxd atmosphere nice village - Stare Jablonki. We invite to our family of your holiday at the specific, occasional weekend, holidays or stay in the SPA...
The most complex is:
- comfortable rooms in the main part of the hotel - convenience and comfort and elegance,
- stylish rooms in an ancient palace - decor of rooms entered in the delights of the Palace - stylish interior,
- family rooms, studio, with two bedrooms and one bathroom,
- seasonal and yearlong mazurskie chat rooms on site - an excellent solution for families and friends - relax in the comfort of nature.
The hotel has 119 cozy and elegant rooms and 23 village collages of structure:- 1 suite
- 5 rooms Studio
- 11 single rooms
- 100 double rooms
- 2 double rooms for disabled persons
- 14 annual chat, 2- and 4-Personal
- 2 Year-Long huts, 6-Personal
- 7 seasonal chat, 4-persons
- satellite and cable TV
- bathroom with a shower or bathtub, washbasins, WC, hairdryer
Yearlong huts have:
- satellite TV and telephone, two or three bedrooms, bathroom and kitchenette, living room (part chat has a fireplace)
- Internet at the hotel (in the lobby at main and in the restaurant lobby is available wireless internet WLAN (free), in the rooms of the hotel is access to the internet network LAN (free), the whole of the hotel is available internet Orange Hot Spot (paid service by operator))
Hotel is designed to serve the needs of disabled people.
Stare Jablonki (ger. Alt Jablonken, Altfinken (1938-1945), a village in Poland located in warminsko-mazurskie, in the Kreis ostródzkim, in the municipality of Ostróda. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Olsztyn. The town is situated in the Iławskim, about 11 km from Ostroda, by Szelag Maly. The surrounding areas are attractive for tourism and the town is a well known center for letniskowym.