This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Silesian Lwówek is the city located on the Silesia (Lower Silesia), in the Lower Silesia, lwóweckim, seat of urban-rural Lwówek Silesian. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the decorative arts and. The city lies on the Bobr river and its tributaries scrubber, Silver and Widnicą, on the border of the Karpackie Izerskiego and Kaczawskiego.
Is located 20 km south of Boleslawiec and 35 km north of Jelenia Gora. One of the oldest towns in Lower Silesia. In the city there is probably the oldest brewery in Poland, "Brewery Silesian 1209".
- hall from the beginning of the XVI century
- Fortyfikacja defense walls, together with towers: Lubańską and Bolesławiecką,
- parish church break XV and XVI century
- the Church and the Franciscan monastery of the XIII.
- Renaissance castle in old Płakowicach
- classical palace From Sleeping Beauty with pos. The Nineteenth Century. (Seat of municipal and poviat)
- historic houses in the market such as house Ław Gluten- Cross Pokutny, located on the entrance to the city from the Jelenia Gora Rakowic Great. On the right hand side near the palace, which is located at the entrance to the city. Is neglected, perisheth, but live people.
The Hotel "Mount Olympus" offers a cheap stay in our city. The hotel is located by the municipal stadium and school sports hall.
We recommend our objects sports - recreational i.e. sauna, complex pitches, race, tennis courts, summer swimming pool, while in winter with ski.
We offer 26 beds in: 2 - (90 PLN), 3 - (120 PLN) and 4 - (140 PLN) personal data (all rooms with sanitariatami and showers) and 16 beds in 8 personal data with sanitariatem and shower with residential rooms. Meals served in our cafe we have 50 meals. Free time we devote to explore our historic city and tours of the city where the sloping areas, beautiful scenery, great stands and mild climate conducive to pedestrian wędrówkom. The Silesian Lwówka encourage for tourism and recreation. We have one track and 4 cycle routes on roads and forestry duktach. By our sites are many routes for tourists walking. The town is situated in the valley of Bobru where the Kaczawskiego and Izerskiego, hence it come out all tourist routes is a natural combination of base in the Karkonosze Mountains to Karpacz, Szklarska Poręby and Świeradowa Zdroj.
We offer good conditions for school youth on zimowiska, tours and sports camps, allowing free use of the pitch, LA stadium, swimming pool and ski. School sports hall and sauna are payable.