This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel Roal hotel is situated in a quiet picturesque village, which is Czersk.
The Hotel offers:
- 10 double rooms with an extra bed
- (all rooms equipped with TV, telephone, radio, desk, bathroom);
- suite of the area 70 m2 (salon, sleeping room, bathroom);
in addition to hire rooms we offer you benefit from:
- Conference Room - it is possible to rent a conference room for 100 people in order to organize conferences, parties or other occasional events.
- Shop - Bakery - in our shop you do basic purchases. Especially recommend their own products: delicious fresh pitta and dough.
- Restaurant - The hotel restaurant being able to eat refined dinner in the cozy environment. Our kitchen is from this to satisfy the most discriminating palates.
- Bar - our bar serves drinks from around the world. In a quiet conversation and good company you forget your problems and the cave steamroom.Worth seeing
- Church Neo-gothic under the invocation of Saint Mary Magdalene built in the years 1910 - 1913. Interior of the church is equipped with styles: neoromańskim (kropielnica), Gothic (shock from the end of the XV century), Renaissance (great altar of the Holy Trinity - outstanding work of sacral art, made in 1611. By Gdańsk master painterly Herman Hana.
- The cemetery of Russian prisoners of World War I
- City Center - a combination of a traditional development along the Kosciuszki Street - the so-called "ulicówka" with modern shopping service (Street Ostrowski), constantly growing.
- In Czersk is also a modern sports hall with 400 places for people, prepared for the organization of sporting events and entertainment.
Czersk (kaszb. Czérsk) - a city in the southern part of Pomerania Province, chojnickim, seat of urban-rural Czersk. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the Bydgoszcz.city rights from 1 July 1926.