This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Zwardon - town situated in the western part of the Beskid Zywiec on the Polish - Slovak Republic. Has the ability to travel by car, bus and train. Specific climate makes the snow on routes ski maintains the longest here in Poland ( natural snow ), a dozen extracts and kilkukilometrowa, available throughout the winter season route speed allow Zwardoniowi compete with the most important in the country centers winter sports. ( 15 extracts the RP and 3 side RS - there is the opportunity to cross the border on the skiing or in the summer on bicycles in the designated areas to cross the touristic trail ).
The Complex noclegowo - a food in the center of the
"Zwardon u Burowej" recommends !
- holiday colonies zimowiska and green school
- In our restaurant you can enjoy all kinds of chop poultry and pork pies, in Hungarian, shank with cabbage zasmażaną, spagetti bolognese, pizza, and many other dishes. To order we do salmon on the spinach, trout with french fries and extra partisants beef.- Restaurant for 60 places with its own bar (lane beer etc.)
- 41 sleeping places - rooms 2,3,4,5 personal
- full bathroom facilities
- 16 beds in double rooms with bathrooms, satellite TV and radio
- common room with TV-SAT
- events on snow and not only ( kulig, roasted piglet highlander)