This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Holding agro-tourism Prince Bogusław X
Why to us:
- there is a possibility of fishing - Lake Wicko and fish ponds,
-we active and healthy spending free time by organizing bicycle excursions, trips to the Slowinski National Park as well as exploring the whole coastline,
-silence, clean air,
- participation in the work of the workaround farm,
-relaxation on the lake and the sea at the same time.
Attractions in the vicinity:
-Łącko located in picturesque village of przymorskim lake Wicko with sztachulcowej. The village is the church from the fourteenth century. This is the village of very old of the XIII, enclosed in the shape of the colon. Are Here:
- homes that pamietają times Bogusław X,
- the old house of the fisherman with the nineteenth century, indoor, thatched
- gateway dębowa from XVII century and many other very interesting old objects.
Cities and municipalities in the vicinity - Slupsk 31 km, Koszalin 62 km, Ustka 21 km, Darłowo 21 km, Sławno 21 kmWe invite you to rest throughout the year !!!
-restaurant - 3 km (Jarosłwiec)
-mail - 500 m
-shop - 250 m
-Lake Wicko - 150 m (SPA)
-to sea - 3 km
to the guests 3 rooms with bathrooms. One quadruple room and two rooms.
The object is located in the village of Łącko - picturesquely situated above Pomorskie Wicko lake. The name of the Prince Bogusław X in accordance with the existing legend, in this house was and lived to achieve the majority. The contractor was will appear Positivist writer Poland Jan Dlugosz, which was a teacher of Polish princes.
- Łącko village in Poland located in West Pomerania province, sławieńskim, in the municipality of Postomino over the southern shore of Lake Wicko. The village is the late gothic church from the sixteenth century.