This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Headquarters Agroturystyczna is located in a picturesque and peaceful town Bokiny. Good position town gives the possibility of pedestrians, bicycle and car tours in interesting corners of the Podlasie and find many close to passing szklaków attractions.
We offer You:
- standalone standalone holiday house with 6 beds
- managed, fenced ownership
- guest room
- 2 fireplaces
- bedroom in the attic, TV
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- Kitchen with equipment
- a veranda
- covered bbq facilities in the open air
- buy healthy organic food from the nearby host
- 200m from the store
- 100 m from the main part of the river Narew
- guests traditional fading into pychówka, kayaks, grill
- guests are welcome to the animals
in the vicinity:
- historical Tykocin
- European Village Bociania
- Headquarters Narwiańskiego National Park in Kurow near- Many tourist szklaków - pedestrians, water, bicycle
Bokiny - village in Poland located in podlaskie voivodeship, in the Bialystok district, in the municipality of paws. Lie on the north-west of the Narew River. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the Bialystok voivodship. In the village is the church that is based on the parish of the Sacred Heart of the Lord Jesus. In the structure of the roman catholic church parish belongs to the metropolis of Bialystok, diocese of Lomza, dekanatu paws.