Our guesthouse is the ideal place for individual and group rest. Landscape Park Chełmy in which is our headquarters because of its of landscape and natural ,which encourage the many different forms of tourism is a very attractive place to rest. Numerous tourist routes, tracks natural- forestry, cycle tracks, horse riding tourism ,allows unlimited c… Pokaż więcej
Our guesthouse is the ideal place for individual and group rest. Landscape Park Chełmy in which is our headquarters because of its of landscape and natural ,which encourage the many different forms of tourism is a very attractive place to rest. Numerous tourist routes, tracks natural- forestry, cycle tracks, horse riding tourism ,allows unlimited communing with nature. Special attraction is organised by the us fotosafari for hunting with a camera in so rare species as muflon, whose population next to the Sowie Mountains is the largest in Nadleśnictwie Jawor. We also invite lovers mushroom gathering because forests near Siedmicy are renowned for their large increase of mushrooms, mainly on.
The guests have at their disposal:
- nine modern decorated in high standard single and double rooms (5 double rooms, 4 single rooms) , with furniture oak,with full sanitary facilities.- dining-room (14 places once) kitchenette with equipment (stove, refrigerator, kitchenware) for guests.
- Fireplace Room with fireplace on wood, RTV, comfortable seat, pews oak.
- a billiards available free of charge for guests.
- steam sauna available free of charge for guests.
- Changing Room with wardrobes to store weapons.
- monitored parking within the premises available free of charge for guests.
Throughout the year we offer You:
- Full board based on home made dishes, including game dishes and fish, own pastries and milk.
- the organization of events, komunijnych, birthdays, Sylwester, holidays, parties in front of the fireplace.
- the organization of outdoor events type: safari photo (there are 2 vehicles brand Land Bicycle and numerous viewpoints).
- Siedmica village in Poland situated in the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship, in the Kreis jaworskim, in the municipality of Paszowice.
In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of ".
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.