This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Our guesthouse is the ideal place for individual and group rest. Landscape Park Chełmy in which is our headquarters because of its of landscape and natural ,which encourage the many different forms of tourism is a very attractive place to rest. Numerous tourist routes, tracks natural- forestry, cycle tracks, horse riding tourism ,allows unlimited communing with nature. Special attraction is organised by the us fotosafari for hunting with a camera in so rare species as muflon, whose population next to the Sowie Mountains is the largest in Nadleśnictwie Jawor. We also invite lovers mushroom gathering because forests near Siedmicy are renowned for their large increase of mushrooms, mainly on.
The guests have at their disposal:
- nine modern decorated in high standard single and double rooms (5 double rooms, 4 single rooms) , with furniture oak,with full sanitary facilities.- dining-room (14 places once) kitchenette with equipment (stove, refrigerator, kitchenware) for guests.
- Fireplace Room with fireplace on wood, RTV, comfortable seat, pews oak.
- a billiards available free of charge for guests.
- steam sauna available free of charge for guests.
- Changing Room with wardrobes to store weapons.
- monitored parking within the premises available free of charge for guests.
Throughout the year we offer You:
- Full board based on home made dishes, including game dishes and fish, own pastries and milk.
- the organization of events, komunijnych, birthdays, Sylwester, holidays, parties in front of the fireplace.
- the organization of outdoor events type: safari photo (there are 2 vehicles brand Land Bicycle and numerous viewpoints).
- Siedmica village in Poland situated in the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship, in the Kreis jaworskim, in the municipality of Paszowice.
In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of ".