This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The house is located on the edge of the Wilderness Lackiej, forming part of the forest complex of the Promotion of the Białowieski National Park. Is located at the mouth of the river Narewki to the Narew River. Both rivers are at 0.5 and 1 km from home so that are visible from the terrace and a balcony. At the time of the spring systems happens that the water does not fit in the channels and then we have beautiful tajo meadows, where shall meet wild birds.
To our guests disposal:
a separate kitchen,
beautiful, tiled stoves.
- well from Żuraw,
- fencing with balasów,
- Bocianie Gniazdo (fo 10 m from home - view it from a window
- fishing on the river,
- a collection of fruit forest mushroom search,
- place for a bonfire, gril,
- pitch badminktona,
- the basket to basketball,
- in the area around the route bike to the Land Of The Open Shutters (the village, Trześcianka Soce and when) and in the other direction to the Bialowieza forest wilderness (Bialowieza),- Lake water Siemianówka 10 km away,
- 400 m from home field canopied with its own beach on the river, Narewka
- Ride Hay Wagon (carriage),
- the possibility to organise canoeing rallies,
- regional music.