This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Guest Rooms Marta are situated in a quiet, a picturesque Mielno, 15 minutes walk from the beach. We offer rooms for 2, 3 and 4 persons, with bathrooms and shared bathroom facilities. We kitchenette, where you can prepare a quick meal. At the guests disposal public refrigerator.
- beach equipment
- Koc, parawan
- cordless kettle
on site are:
- mini playground for children: the swing, sandbox
- BBQ Facilities
- ride boat tour on the lake Jamno,
- bicycle tours to Łaz, axles, Iwięcina, lighthouse in pigs, to Top Chełmską (137 m n.p.m) k. Koszalin,
Tours - car to Kolobrzeg, Slowinski National Park, lands in the grille, Slupsk and Ustka, Mayor and Darłówka (indoor swimming pool with sea water),
- stone circles in Grzybnicy, the largest boulder block in Europe - Tychowo,- Walking on the beach at sunset,
- focus on the shore of the lake,
- family grilling,
- smoking caught and fresh fish.
We endorse active rest. In the vicinity of our villa are:
- Marina water with site visits were, żaglówkami and bicycles,
- water sport center (School of surfing),
- komplekt sports pitches,
- playground for children,
- Car Rental attractions,
- office organization of excursions leisure.
Mielno (ger. Groß Möllen) - large coastal village in the north-western Poland, in West Pomerania province, Koszlin, seat of Mielno. Situated on the Baltic Sea and the lake Jamno, on the coast of the Slowinski. Together with the neighboring village circle is one of the many complexes leisure and recreational Polish coast. The sea in Mielno just off was the summer resort of 100m.