This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Situated in the forest on the outskirts of the oldest health resort in Poland - na Skale.
To our guests disposal: 45 beds in double rooms with bathroom, kitchen self, dining room and a fireplace and a conference room. Green area around the object with a place to rest for indoor volleyball and a place to BBQ Facilities and evening an outbreak.
Direct proximity of the border crossing with the Czech Republic will enable you to not only stay on the rest in our country but also breaks tourist abroad.
Welcome pets. We accept: individual guests, Family, organized groups (young people and adults) conferences and training, colonies, green schools, zimowiska, Tours school events.
Why visit us and use the hospitality Lech and moreover:
- health and beauty - locality spa with a complete database zabiegowo and curative
- to improve the physical condition - bicycle routes, mountain trips, horse riding, ski slopes, rocks certified climber, paragliding, tennis courts.- For relaxation, rest and reflection - fishing, hunting, calm of and still not zadeptany landscape, without the bustle of the city, unforgettable landscapes, rocky labyrinths bandwidth peaks, mountainous, valleys, bollards hiking.
- To improve the mental - hospitality host, home made cuisine, unusual local mikroklimaty and direct proximity to nature. for enlargement of general knowledge - numerous museums and open-air, The Bear Cave, gold mine, Klodzko fortress and many other attractions of the Klodzko.
Additional proposals for:
- dance lovers - Lądeckie Summer Ballet (July),
- computer enthusiasts - the only in Poland Rally visitors,
- the people of the Mountains - International Review of Mountain Films (September),
- collectors fruit forest - Mushrooms, berries, raspberries, blackberries, nuts, herbs,
- experts in the table - trout from fire, distinct from the outbreak, goat milk cheeses, game,
- stubborn and courageous - extreme car driving, adventure and unusual views, Club cars off-road and motorways Veterans "Quattro"
Lądek-Zdroj - a town in the Lower Silesia, in Klodzko, seat of urban-rural Lądek-Zdroj. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the wałbrzyskiego. It is situated at the of the Klodzko between Mountains Gold and Krowiarkami in the valley of the White Lądeckiej, 25 km to the south east of the Klodzko Region in the related geographically to the Sudety Mountains in the south-eastern.
The patron of the city from 2005 is holy Jerzy.
City rights obtained in 1282 with give prince of Henryk IV receives. Is one of the most famous and the oldest Polish spa - as a health resort was known already at the end of the XV century. Is regarded as the oldest health resort in Poland, because according to historical sources already in 1241 there were the bathing destroyed by the Mongols coming back from the battle of Legnica. The oldest establishment.The "Jerzy" with swimming pool built on the source of the same name was built in 1,498.