This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
,,Forest Calm" invites you to relax on the river Narew, on the edge of the Wilderness Ladzkiej.
Calm of excellent water for drinking-water(from the well of deep sea and an excellent climate created by the
Narew River and forest water-pine green surroundings and singing birds, perfect zrelaksuje
any organism. Beautiful areas for walking, bicycle excursions, canoeing rallies,
mushroom gathering and fishing. Wide panorama and the landscapes are ideal to work
creative painters, sculptors and other artists. Wide panorama(parcel-400 m.) on village Odrynki,
where is the first orthodox hermitage in Poland - skit archimandryty Gabriela(monk
who treats herbs).
House 2 storey building:
- six double rooms (12 seats), 3 rooms on the top and 3 rooms at the bottom of the , for organized groups + 4
- 2 kitchenettes with full equipment: vessel, fridge, stove gas, kettle etc.- 2 toilets with shower cabins,
- Thessaloniki back and TV
To our guests disposal:
Fireplace Room equipment rental, playground, Tv Room / Games / common room and grill
ability to order money, the ability to order service, Washing Machine round, ironing board / iron round
attractions for children:
playground for children (Sandbox, swing)
Meal Plan (breakfast, lunch)
On site we offer:
- pitch multifunctional with sand lined up
- the focal
- place hamakowe
- swing and sandpit for children
- a possibility to organise a sump kajakowego,tours of the Białowieski National Park with a guide
- possibility of somethng grajka with regional music,order regional cuisine and afford.
We invite you to relax!!!