This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Wooden house wonderfully located in the forest with Magurskim National Park and Natura 2000 in the town of Folusz (Municipality Dębowie) in the vicinity of the brook Kłopotnica. More than a dozen meters from the house run tourist trails leading to/after Magurskim National Park (to Bartnego, on Magurę Wątkowską, on devils Stone, Waterfall) and to the nature reserve Kornuty. Close to the museum located National Park (Krempna) horse stables (Gladyszow, Regietów) or objects. Access to the cottage is very simple,in winter, as leading to him was the way is odśnieżana. Forest roads are grown runs offer excellent skiing, ski located in nieodległych locations: Sękowa, Magura Małastowska, Chyrowa).
In house are:
- large lounge with a fireplace, 2 sofas and table jadalnianym,
- Kitchen (microwave, oven, fridge, kettle, basic dishes and cutlery),- Bathroom (shower, toilet, washbasin),
- room so-called Lordowski, with two double beds,
- room so-called sikornik, with double bed,
- room so-called oven, with two double beds and one single,
- room so-called it includes, with double bed,
- bathroom (shower, toilet, washbasin),
In addition, before domkiem hotel is a spacious terrace with place for bonfire and grill.
Forest house is also equipped with WiFi and TV.
A few hundred meters from the house is situated object gastronomic "Ponds Wenceslas Square", where featured are trout in butter garlic, and different specialities of according to the month also serves also fairly good coffee and sometimes regional beer from the brewery in Grybów (active unfortunately only in season IV - XI).
We would like to welcome all tourists and visitors in the magic of the Beskid Low.