This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
- Podgórzyce village in Poland located in Lubuskie Voivodeship, in Zielona Gora, in the municipality of Novgorod Bobrzański.
In the years 1975-1998 town situated in the province of Zielonogórskie.
In Podgórzycach has its beginning pedestrian black hiking trail "From Bobru to the Odra". It goes further by the western part of the Green Top by cutting the Odra and in the direction of the lake Niesłysz.
"To Podgórzyc in 'Mmall Bieszczady' welcome;
the score all the time we;
Province is the place is financially and will not break;
Forests and its good just behind the winefat, over a clean river - lying pokotem;
Walking the hills and valleys are waiting and the animals and birds into force plenty.
Quietly, peacefully who such the likes, who likes otherwise, echo is lost and excursions by bike - when will request, ride zwierzyniec this many dream;
Meadows full of flowers This normalka;
game in the shoe or grid - pleasant this fight. Evening bonfire and common singing; till dawn eating together."1 ha plot mansion for indoor cleaning, volleyball, playground for children. Situated on the 18 meter cliff its with oakwood and buczyną overlooking the River Beaver and nearby forest. Beautifully shaped pradolina Bobru gives the impression that we are (in locally called) Young Bieszczadami. The magnitude of the ground vegetation (cranberries, berries, mushrooms) and wild forest.
To our guests disposal:
- two rooms 4 Personal,
- two rooms 3 Personal
- One double room,
- general available kitchen.
Why to us:
- the collection of ground vegetation - picking handfuls,
- Common feasts with grill bar,
- walking and bicycle tours designated tourist tracks,
- rides the woods.
Attractions close to:
- Podgórzyce - XIII in the ruins of the church,
- Drzonów - Museum of the Polish Army,
- Żagań - Renaissance Palace,
- Żary - ruins of the castle of the German.