This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
To our guests:
- Room suite
- double rooms residential (with an extra bed) with bathrooms.
- Large lounge back to rest at reading, chess, warcabach or games for hire.
During the rest we active spending time:
- on the organization on their own almost 1ha pond or the lake Bieniaskim using the "what this złowisz on pan".
- There are the pitch to play football, volleyball and badminton.
- We offer you a walking, cycling and water allowing hire poles for Nordic walking, bicycles and Lodz.
- Available to guests of the hotel and the table tennis table football, darty.
We have several sets to play paintball, we also shooting a windcheaters and arc.
During the winter period we skis, sleigh and skates on a frozen pond.
After a long day you can enjoy a pleasant evening with the bonfire or grill. The conditions in the holding are very friendly to stay with children of all ages. Specially for the little ones we have safe mini garden jordanowski and for parents "leniuszków" we beach of its own pond enabling the use of the bridge deck chairs and blankets.For special occasions we can arrange professional game paintballową, put the popular wall or arrange survival park.
In the building there is a fully equipped kitchenette to prepare all meals on its own.
We recommend to use the full board prepared by owners only with organic products. We offer excellent Polish cuisine such as at Grandma's.
Each year we rich special offer Stevens, composed in addition to accommodation full board, fun with sounds of electronic music, painball and bonfire.
Holding an excellent base for divers penetrant depths website WUKSNIKI - Sir the rest of Olsztyn (67 m) . The lake is located about 1 km from Bieniasz - access via an asphalt road 1.5 km.