This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
We offer you rest in comfortably equipped house Dutch in the picturesque village Zełwągi on Mazury.
The house is only 6 km from Mikolajki on route Mragowo - Mikolajki, on private premises with a view of the lake with direct access to the water. Ideal for marriage with two children.
The house is composed of:
- large and spacious and bright lounge with a fireplace gas
- a bathroom with a shower,
- a small bedroom with 2 single beds,
- large bedroom with king size bed,
- 2 inputs.
- satellite TV,
- mini hi-fi
- kitchen accessories
- kitchen gas oven,
- hot water,
- heating gas
All of these advantages as well as the appropriate color scheme of the house creates a warm atmosphere, which makes it ideal for families with children. Beautiful position as well as the direct contact with nature, specific masurian climate, smell of the lake and amazing sunsets all this will ensure that your stay with us for a long time will be in your memory and will encourage the re-arrival.In addition, neighborhood friend Hotelik Zełwągi proposes the use of:
- beach and deck horseback
- rental equipment float and bicycles
also gladly'd really like you what to see and visit in the area and arrange an unforgettable rides on nearby forests, or rafting picturesque river Krutyń.
Interesting PLACES IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
- Places Mikolajki
- Ferma cervids in Kosewie
- Leśniczówka Money
- Starowierców Monastery in Wojnowo
- Spitz na szaniec
- Shrine of the Black Madonna in St. Lipka
- Pyramid in Rapie
- Historic aquaduct in Stańczykach
- Bunkers in Mamerkach
- Fortress Boyen Commandant and bridge rotary in Gizycko
- Hotel Golebiewski - A WATER PARK TROPIKANA - 5km