Summer cabins on Juksty Lake – Nowy Probark
You are welcome here!
We would kindly like to invite you to our summer cabins on the picturesque lake of Juksty in Nowy Probark, 8 km from Mrągowo and 17 km from Mikołajki – the beginning of the Great Masurian Lakes.
Peace and quiet as well as comfortable equipment of the cabins will make your stay in this charming place in the Masuria unforgettable.
We have three cabins at your disposal:
- the so-called “Small Cabin”, a four-person cabin (two twin beds) approx. 35 square metres.
- the so-called “Big Cabin” for 4-6 people with an entresol for children or two petite people and with a hall with glass walls with a view of the lake. Space and comfort make this cabin unique.
- the so-called “New Cabin”, a four-person cabin with a bedroom, a living room and a bathroom. The windows overlooking the lake shore will put anyone staying here in a better mood.
The guests can also use a paddle boat, a pontoon, a huge terrace on the water which can be used by anglers or by lovers of sunbathing and a sandy beach.
There is also a beach volleyball court.
In the vicinity, you can learn horse riding. There are also many biking routes around the lake. The lake’s length is 7 km.
The 30-square-metre cabin will be in white in the Scandinavian style with the living room windows overlooking the lake.
The cabin will contain:
- a bedroom with a queen size bed
- a living room with a big two-person sofa
- a furnished kitchen with a fridge, a gas cooker with two burners
- a bathroom with a shower
- in front of the cabin – a terrace with a garden table and chairs
- in front of the cabin – a pier
Be our guest!