Mini villa - guesthouse - on the Bay of Puck is located near the city center, in a quiet area, 150 m from the beach. Close to the fishing and yacht port. It is a great starting point for the Mierzeja Helska and Tri-City. We also invite you to the sea / beach in Gdansk, we have 1 and 2-room apartment; link below. *****://*********.**/***************… Pokaż więcej
Mini villa - guesthouse - on the Bay of Puck is located near the city center, in a quiet area, 150 m from the beach. Close to the fishing and yacht port. It is a great starting point for the Mierzeja Helska and Tri-City. We also invite you to the sea / beach in Gdansk, we have 1 and 2-room apartment; link below. Contact us Mini Willa is a guest house in which you can relax with your family, for people who like sports Water. In the house: ground floor - living room with access to the terrace and garden, very well equipped kitchen, bathroom with toilet, hall; on the first floor: two bedrooms / balcony /, bathroom with shower. Full equipped home (bathroom, kitchen / fully equipped with utensils /, living room, bedrooms, TV, wi-fi internet, etc.), minimum reservation period of 4 days / 3doby. Price from PLN 260 / day for the entire Mini Villa from October 01, .......To 28February each year with the exception of świąteczno - New Years Eve Party
in Puck worth seeing:
1. Medieval urban layout of the Old Town (location 1348.), with the houses of the Eighteenth to the nineteenth century. (Cellars older) and the town hall of the years 1863-65.
2. Diocese, XIV-XVI century Gothic brick hall with the rich interior equipment d. baroque; place of worship the blessed father kmdr of lt. Wladyslaw Miegonia
3. The position of the archaeological puckiego castle from the fourteenth-sixteenth century, Borynia
4. Na Szaniec gas from the period of the Swedish wars of the seventeenth century, street seafarers
5. Monument to Antoni Abraham activist kaszubskiego XIX/XX in. Puck, Kosciuszko Street 1 May
6. The monument of General Józef Haller, commander front pomorskie, which in 1920 felt the hands of administration Prussian Pomerania; project zaślubin Poland and the sea. Puck, fishing port
7. Pillar zaślubinowy set to remembrance zaślubin Poland and the sea 10 February 1920 Puck, fishing port
8. Museum of the earth of the puck in Puck
Puck - town in pomorskie voivodeship, the seat of the district puckiego and commune puck. It is surrounded by forrests at the mouth to Płutnicy Puck Bay. According to data from 30 June 2007 the town was 11 345 inhabitants.
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.