This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Mini villa - guesthouse - on the Bay of Puck is located near the city center, in a quiet area, 150 m from the beach. Close to the fishing and yacht port. It is a great starting point for the Mierzeja Helska and Tri-City. We also invite you to the sea / beach in Gdansk, we have 1 and 2-room apartment; link below. https://e-turysta.pl/apartament-1i2pokojowy-gdansk-i-mini-willa-w-pucku-gdansk-104385.html Mini Willa is a guest house in which you can relax with your family, for people who like sports Water. In the house: ground floor - living room with access to the terrace and garden, very well equipped kitchen, bathroom with toilet, hall; on the first floor: two bedrooms / balcony /, bathroom with shower. Full equipped home (bathroom, kitchen / fully equipped with utensils /, living room, bedrooms, TV, wi-fi internet, etc.), minimum reservation period of 4 days / 3doby. Price from PLN 260 / day for the entire Mini Villa from October 01, .......To 28February each year with the exception of świąteczno - New Years Eve Party
in Puck worth seeing:
1. Medieval urban layout of the Old Town (location 1348.), with the houses of the Eighteenth to the nineteenth century. (Cellars older) and the town hall of the years 1863-65.
2. Diocese, XIV-XVI century Gothic brick hall with the rich interior equipment d. baroque; place of worship the blessed father kmdr of lt. Wladyslaw Miegonia
3. The position of the archaeological puckiego castle from the fourteenth-sixteenth century, Borynia
4. Na Szaniec gas from the period of the Swedish wars of the seventeenth century, street seafarers
5. Monument to Antoni Abraham activist kaszubskiego XIX/XX in. Puck, Kosciuszko Street 1 May
6. The monument of General Józef Haller, commander front pomorskie, which in 1920 felt the hands of administration Prussian Pomerania; project zaślubin Poland and the sea. Puck, fishing port
7. Pillar zaślubinowy set to remembrance zaślubin Poland and the sea 10 February 1920 Puck, fishing port
8. Museum of the earth of the puck in Puck
Puck - town in pomorskie voivodeship, the seat of the district puckiego and commune puck. It is surrounded by forrests at the mouth to Płutnicy Puck Bay. According to data from 30 June 2007 the town was 11 345 inhabitants.