This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Bukowina Tatrzańska - a place in the Malopolska province in the foothills Spisko- Gubałówka at height of 750-1000 m. Bukovina Tatra see the whole chain of the Tatra Mountains. The steep walls of the mountains, valleys, numerous lakes and ponds are a legacy of existing here thousands of years ago glaciers that have developed today's diverse mountain landscape. An important point is the development of Bukovina opened in December 2008. Complex with the most modern in Europe thermal pools, which can pleasantly spend time the whole family, and the water massage to relax can a man at any age. The resort "Sea Eye" is located 100 meters from the bus stop. In the immediate vicinity there are 6 lifts (50 m). From the terrace of the building you can admire the magnificent panorama of the Tatras. The resort is in close proximity to the thermal bath complex. In "Eye of the Sea" organized holiday stays, events, integration for companies, training, school trips, green and white schools, summer camps, winter camps, individual stays.Accommodation
Guest House has 80 beds:
- rooms 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- and 5- dbl rooms with each room has a TV and radio. In some rooms there is the possibility of an extra bed (convertible seat) or joint sleeping,
- studio rooms with bathroom common to two rooms. Each room has a TV and radio. The corridors are free cordless kettle. Balconies are only in several rooms, while for score is enabled a large terrace with a view of the Tatra Mountains
to the guests disposal:
- dinning room,
- children's corner on the area of the center,
- Table Tennis
- parking, free, closed by 22:00
- grill for approximately 30 people,
- conference room for about 70 people.