This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Welcome to the Music Hostel located in the very center of Lodz - Piotrkowska street 60. Music Hostel is an excellent choice for people looking for a price. The Hostel is open all year, 24h a day and in the 30 beds in 2, 3, 4 and 6. Competitive prices, non-trivial decor and nice atmosphere that will make your stay in the Music Hostel for sure will stay!
At the guests disposal there is also a common room where there are comfortable sofas, computers with access to the Internet, TV, DVD, baler. Dining room, breakfasts are served in the kitchen fully equipped with the coffee and tea, available for guests for 24 h.
The advantages of our hostel:
- the best location in the very center of Lodz - Piotrkowska street (part entertainment - promenade with shops, restaurants, pubs, discos)
- breakfast included in the price
- a fully equipped kitchenette- Free parking near the object, parking available closed, monitored (fee required 15PLN)
- TV and DVD in the living room
- free Internet access (WiFi to 50 Mbit/s!)
- Free tea and coffee 24h/day
- free loan to Hairdryers, irons, ironing
- computer stand
- washing machine for guests
- rental of towels
- Cabinet lockable
- monitored building
- easy access to public transport
- help in the organization of exploring the city and the surrounding area
- pleasant and competent team workers who is always happy to answer all your questions
- available conference room for 20 people in the building hostel
our friendly staff will show you the place you have to visit in this unique city - we work with a number of clubs, pubs and restaurants We also can help you to arrange additional tours.
Lodz - municipal borough in central Poland, situated on the slopes of the Lodz, the River Ner. The seat of the Lodzkie, Lodz district of east and the municipalities of Nowosolna. The interim headquarters of the public authorities in the year 1945. Academic Center (6 state and 22 private), and cultural. Six kilometers from the center of Lodz is International Airport Lodz Wladyslaw Reymont. Lodz is the third city in the country in terms of population zameldowanej (737 098 persons) and the fourth in terms of surface (293,25 km2).