This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Farm situated on the edge of the village. The rooms are located in the building in which they live owners (one quadruple room, two rooms each with a bathroom and one 1-person). At guests disposal there is a separate bathroom for 2 rooms and a separate kitchen with fridge.
Why to us:
- on the farm dedicated playground for children, place for a bonfire and extensive altana with grill
- new fish pond connected to the water passing through the manor house, there is the possibility of fishing both in the pond and in the nearby lake and in the Vistula
- the opportunity to participate in the work of the harvesting of black currant
- purchase of agricultural products
- eating together
- a housewife offers produced on the farm tasty cheese from goat milk and milk from goats and seasonal fruits and vegetables (product in goat's milk cheese).
Detailed facility location at Sieciechow:
Street: accommodations ul. Wislana