This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Oriental House consists of 5 rooms (including for 10 to 11 people), 3 bathrooms with showers and modern kitchenette. In the hotel there is free wireless Internet access (8 Mb)
our guests the most value:
- cozy atmosphere in the original interiors
- peace and silence, favoring repose,
- large and comfortable beds with hospitality mattress,
- spacious rooms of high standard
- a great location, particularly for fair visitors,
- affordable prices.
Please select the room according to your own taste:
- spacious room for 3 persons;
- the transferor in world India;
--great unique lamp;
- ocieplony orange halo sunset;
- here you return to your memories from holidays from Indian table.
- a comfortable room for 2 people
- with a powerful array of reception Japanese motifs;
- elegantly furnished;
- with a balcony.
- "sweet" room for 2 persons;- Maintained in soothing colors heather;
- with amazing decorative elements;
- illuminated magic lamp-for its handicraft shops straight from Morocco.
- Room for 1 person
- with a unique oriental desk
-room for 2 people the
entire apartment we recommend in particular businesses (for max.11 persons).
Poznaå (Lnn. Posnania, German Posen, Yiddish, Pojzn) - municipal borough and the capital of Wielkopolska, situated on the river Warta Cybiną in Wielkopolskie; historical the capital of Wielkopolska. Within the city is node road and rail and international airport Lawica Airport. The fifth largest population in the town in Poland and 7 in terms of surface. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 551 627 inhabitants.