This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Center Rekreacyjno-Wypoczynkowy "Smart" lies to the south-eastern part of Poland in the picturesque Bieszczady. Is located in the area - Ciśnieńsko Wetlińskiego Park between Baligrodem a Cisną. Close to the beautiful and extensive Lake Solińskiego so-called "Bieszczady sector Sea" as well as to the wild and extensive mountains and połonin. Unique microclimate very positive influence on improving the health condition and rest.
-approx. 160 beds
-building no 1 - 42 rooms including suites and rooms for 1, 2, 3, 4 persons
-building no 2 - 19 rooms including: 2 3 4 persons
- in every room there is a bathroom with full sanitary facilities (shower, sink, toilet) and telephone
we offer 3 conference rooms for about 130, 80 and 30 people equipped with:
- multimedia projector with large screen
- overhead projector
- sound system (fixed and mobile)-Flipcharts
- access to the Internet
- with each of the room is additional smaller room that can fulfill the function facilities and coffee bar
-swimming pool water in technology ozonowanej, free entrance to the swimming pool only on presentation of the residence card
-sauna, struggles solarium
-sports fields: football siatkarskie and wickerwork
- tournaments shooting archery and windcheaters
- chata dymna covered place for bonfire and great fun in the fresh air
- Baligród village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis arose, in the municipality of Baligród (from 1 January 1999 to 1 January 2002 in the Bieszczady district), lies in the valley of Hoczewki.