This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Przyłęków - a small but charming town situated in the Beskid Żywieckim, in the municipality of Świnna, approximately 9 km from the livestock and 25 km from the border crossing in Slovakia. Position Przyłękowa in Zywiec Landscape Park makes it the perfect base for sporting pedestrian mountain tourism. In summer and winter Przyłęków reservations tourists flock rest in peace and quiet, in easily accessible locations to family relaxation. In Przyłękowie is the Sanctuary of God to assist the faithful, resulting in the years 1896-1902.
The center of winter sports "Piast" is situated in a peaceful area at the foot of Jastrzębica, near the forest of pine. Center recommended for guests who prefer quiet and contact with nature, is also a good starting point for visiting in advance. Save "Piast" is the perfect place for holiday stays group, weekend stays, training courses, conferences, integration events, banquets, colonies, camps and many other forms of recreation.Accommodation:
The unit consists of 2 buildings with a total quantity of 48 accommodation places:
• the first building: has 29 places in 2- and 4- os. with a bathroom, TV SAT, radio and telephone. In the building there is a dining room and a cafe;
• Second building: has 19 places in 1- and 3- os. with bathrooms and in the apartment 2-3 os. with kitchenette. Each room has a TV and radio in most of the rooms is telephone and balcony. In the building there is also a conference room.
Cordless kettle are available on corridors (first and second building)
- dinning room (first building),
- conference room (for about 35 persons),
- Table Tennis
- small swimming pool summer (9 m x 4 m),
- playground for children,
- a covered place for bonfire,
- free parking, nieogrodzony, unguarded.