This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Recreation Center offers:
- beds in rooms, 2, 3 and 4 person, with bathrooms (each room with terrace)
- rooms are equipped with TV (9 programs), telephone, parawan, koc beach, tourist seats and kettle.
- Home dining in the canteen in the facility.
- access to the Internet.
- billiard tables, courts, corner brydżowy,
- fitness club, a tennis court and a football grid and Koszykowa, grill, playground for children
- hire: rental, sports equipment including tennis rackets, football.
- fenced guarded parking lot of green.
We organize: Holiday leisure weekend, seminars and conferences.
Darłowo - coastal city and municipality in the north-western Poland, in the Zachodniopomorskie, biggest city district sławieńskiego. On the Baltic Sea, in the valley of the rivers and Wieprzy Grabowej, Near Koszlin, in Western Pomerania. Darłowo lies in the north-eastern part of the Zachodniopomorskie Voivodeship in the western part of the district sławieńskiego. Is In Western Pomerania. The city is situated near Koszlin, on the area of two mezoregionów: Coast Slowinski and plains in Slupsk. Darłowo has two separate parts of the city: Darłówko and Racisław. Because of the separation of the river commonly distinction is also Darłówko Eastern and Western Darłówko.