STANICA WODNA in Stare Jablonki deserves to be called the most beautifully situated resort in Masurian - not without reason he is called by our regular guests, "the best resort in Masurian". Location along the shoreline of Lake Szeląg Mały, in a fragrant forest of pine and birch, in a quiet neighborhood with no traffic noise (quiet zone), with crystal clear air will give unique conditions for recreation for both children and adults.
The surroundings are ideal for mushroom pickers and fishermen, the advantage of the resort is its location away from the hustle and bustle (10 km from Ostróda, 28 km from Olsztyn, 220 km from Warsaw), which allows you to forget about noise and provides a peaceful dream holiday.
We invite you to family holidays, individual stays, holidays as well as fishing and mushroom picking, camps.
We have 120 places of different standard:
- Holiday bungalow, 3- and 4-bed, wooden, two-bedroom, with full bathroom, with a covered veranda overlooking the lake, equipped fridge and kettle,
- Family cottage with 6 beds, wooden floors, with full bathroom (shower, sink, toilet), three bedrooms (single, double and triple), living room with fireplace, separate galley with a refrigerator and an electric kettle, two covered terraces overlooking the lake,
- Rooms 2- and 3-bed brick building, kitchen basin in the room; toilets and showers in the hallway,
- 2-bed bungalow type "Pooh", common sanitary complex near the houses.
- Equipment rental (water bikes, kayaks, rowboats) - for a fee.
- Playground (swings, sandpit).
- Self grassy and sandy beach, with a gentle descent to the lake, with a separate area for swimming for children and adolescents (150cm).
- Dock with three piers.
- Fields for team sports (volleyball, basketball).
- The canteen serving delicious home-cooked meals - cook with decades of experience.
- Lounge with TV (during the summer), table tennis and free wireless internet wi-fi on designated parts of the resort.
- Recreational equipment: football, volleyball, basketball, equipment for badminton and ping-pong.
- Parking, the property is fenced, lighted and guarded.
- Designated fireplace, grill.
- Special offer for anglers: sale of fishing permits (special fishery, predatory fish - perch, pike, and carp, roach, bream); the lake is stocked annually by the Fish Farm.
Inside our resort also has a campsite, a place for caravans with connection to electricity and sanitary facilities.
We also have a stationary caravans for rent - 3-seater and 5-seater.
Additional information about our resort can be found on the website: www.stanica.mazury.pl (only in Polish language)
Open from early May to late September.
Detailed facility location at Stare Jablonki:
Street: accommodations ul. Turystyczna