This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Recreation Center "Amber" is 10 houses Resort Jobs - beautifully situated in a quiet location on the forest edge 150 m from The Vistula Lagoon and about 1 km from the wide sandy beach on the Baltic Sea.
Cottages are functionally furnished, equipped and fully prepared to adoption of visitors. Enable very free and unfettered leisure time.
Description of the houses:
- 9 houses 2-peace, 4-6 personal /26 sq. m/
- 1 The house 1-bedroom,3 passenger/20sq. m/
- each with bathroom /sink, WC, shower/
- in one room has 2 twin beds ranging in size from single wardrobe
- in the second 2 double bed, table, chairs, dresser, fridge and kettle and tv , radio
- each house has a terrace.
At your disposal:
- 50 beds
- Fully equipped,two public kitchens
- world, grill in the garden and place the focus
- playground for children
- silence, forest, sea, Lagoon cormorants, fresh and tasty fish and nice atmosphere(Sztutowo kaszb. Sztutowò, German Stutthof) - large village of a małomiasteczkowym in Poland located in pomorskie, in the Nowy Dwor Gdanski county, in the municipality of Sztutowo on area was organised lowlands along provincial road No. 501. The village is the seat of the commune Sztutowo comprising the city also Grochowo Second. The town is headquarters of Sztutowo. Between Sztutowem and angles of Fishing reserve cormorant populations black. In the years 1975-1998 town situated in the province do.