This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Krynica Maritime - this is known city sitting area lying on the Curonian Couldnâ between the Baltic Sea and the Vistula Lagoon. The number of waiting wide beaches, dunes and pine forests. Clean air and discovered sulfurous make Krynica Maritime known health resort. Thanks to its strategic location is a great place to Gdansk, Malbork whether Pheasantry.
Recreation Center Neptun is located in a densely wooded area of 12 ha, 100 m away from the sea, which contributes to the use of the marine bath and sunlight. Neptun is a great place to holiday rest of children and youth, stays group, weekend stays and many other forms of recreation.
Accommodation - overnight accomodations are:
- 2 pavilions package holidays "Alga", "Koral" in which are rooms 2 - 3 with bathroom, balcony and TV.
In the rooms there are single beds and wersalki, table, chairs or seats and a Skontaktuj się z nami
the "Alga" on the second floor rooms of a higher standard with beds marriage,- 2 pavilions wczasowo - "kolonijne Breezes", "Wave", in which there are 2 - 3 with bathroom and a balcony.
The rooms are equipped with couches, couches bis, a table, chairs or seats.
- 29 houses 3 Personal - consisting of two niezamykanych, connecting rooms - 1 and 2 passenger and bathrooms.
- Cottages , CAMPING CARAVANS , 4 personal information of the tourist standard. Consist of two connecting rooms with wash basin.
To our guests disposal:
- dinning room,
- Cafe with conference dyskotekową,
- common room
- fitness center
- comlex sports: volleyball, basketball, football manual, football,
- Table Tennis
- car rental,
- playground for children
- Tv room,
- place for a bonfire,
- parking fenced and guarded paid (7 PLN/day).
- Wielbłądzi Lobe - highest £êcka (48,5 m n.p.m.)
- Reserve Buków
- Landscape Park Arabat Wiślana
- Old Town houses, originating from the beginning of the XX century
- the Limit Member - 12 km from the center of Krynica is small town - Sands (administratively belongs to Krynica Maritime). Ok. 3 km. This village is the limit of NATO and the European Union.
- A boat: the Pheasantry, Elblag, road to Gdansk, Malbork or to the cormorant populations in corners Vessels