This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Jastarnia - located in the center of the Curonian's, between helium and Władysławowem. Beautiful beaches, refreshing air, picturesque nature, streets with construction kaszubskiego pose a perfect place to rest. In Jastarnia worth to visit the museum, Thatched Chapel Holy Rozalia, Scansen fortifications of 1939 and the historic hut fisheries from 1881,
Recreation Center "Posejdon" located directly on the beach on the Puck Bay, 250 m away from the sea and near the city center (approximately 500 m). Is your own pier and mini beach, where functions school adventure leisure use. Some of the rooms is adapted for the disabled. The rooms is an galeriowy - input from the open corridor.
offers 264 places, including:
• 140 beds in double-Ag. with a bathroom, TV, radio, table, chairs. In the rooms is extra bed - convertible seat;• 102 beds in 3- os. , Consisting of 2 connecting rooms with bathroom, TV, radio, a table, chairs;
• 22 places in suites and 4 os. consisting of a living room, bedroom apartment and bathrooms equipped with TV, radio, fridge, kettle.
Most of the rooms on the I AND II floor have balconies ( 4 rooms on the ground floor and and 4 rooms on the second floor of their have).
The rooms on the ground floor have input directly from outside
- dinning room,
- common room
- own treatment base: aqua-vibron, hydromassage, inhalations, interdyn, kriterapia, massages classic massage, lymphatic drainage massage, peat poultice,
- room for the workshop with electric race,
- Table Tennis
- playground for children,
- a football grid, Koszykowa,
- place a grill
- school adventure leisure use (possibility of borrowing water),
- parking fenced and guarded fee.
- Hut fishing
- The "Under Thatched"
- Zbry vessels in port bosmance
- Scansen fortifications