Welcome to Rytra, where in the charming valley among the great of Roztoka is Recreation Center Ryterski. An oasis of peace and relaxation and consolation senses await you here, among consonants of colors of the four seasons szumiących forests and can enjoy mountain streams Beskid Sadecki, away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities. Beauty an… Pokaż więcej
Welcome to Rytra, where in the charming valley among the great of Roztoka is Recreation Center Ryterski. An oasis of peace and relaxation and consolation senses await you here, among consonants of colors of the four seasons szumiących forests and can enjoy mountain streams Beskid Sadecki, away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities. Beauty and unique qualities of the mountain nature of the reality around us will provide you with active rest and power attractions and after a busy day relax in the Spa and the delicious food in our restaurant.
Our hostel has:
- 45 rooms with bathrooms, including rooms for 1 and 2 - personal and family rooms,
- a restaurant and rustic in regional style with fireplace, a drink bar, a terrace with a beautiful view of the mountains,
- 2 banquet facilities / one for approximately 30 people, the second from 80 to 100 persons/, fully equipped,
- a playground for children
- modern SPA odchudzająco profile - cosmetics,- Parking for cars and coaches,
- a large area around the building of more than 3 ha for outdoor events,
- direct access to Statement meters and extract dywanowego for children,
welcome to all of us who want to:
- Relax and regenerate the organism,
- improve the condition and appearance,
- spend time with your family and friends
- learn about their tourist region,
- carry out training, conferences and other meetings,
- organise integration events and meetings industry,
- achieve a broad range of fun, professions and open competitions.
- holiday holiday and ethnography, individual and organised by the tourist agencies, business and institutions
- holiday specialist : slimming procedures, sports, recreational, health, etc.
- events and meetings occasional e.g. anniversaries, weddings, communions, adoption of banqueting and garden-party,
- training, presentations and workshops etc.
room price includes:
accommodation, breakfast, parking, quick access to wireless internet, fee climatic room fun for kids, billiards, VAT.
- Rytro village culture in Malopolska province in the Kreis?-1918. The property is situated in the Beskid Sądeckim over Popradem, at the mouth of the great of Roztoka (Roztoczanki, Rytrzanki). The buildings of the village is located along the line passing over Popradem national road 87 and railway line 96 Tarnów - crossing of Leluchów, presses in the valley of small and great of Roztoka and hamlets of spread on side hills and Połom Mikołaska. Its origins and the name of the village is the castle in Rytrze establishment located on top of the Castle (Zamczysko), over Popradem (now within the limits of the dry spray pattern). According to the tradition of taking the beginning of the recording in the "Paper salaries diocese of Cracow" Jan Dlugosz from around 1475, approximately 1244. establish themselves had German knights. The fact tied is fascinating because names Rytro, wywodzona from the German word Ritter, means "knight".
Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Ryterski — Facilities and equipment
e-turysta.com project is a touristic social networking site presenting the accommodation and tourist offers from entire Poland. The accommodations can be searched by location criterion, i.e., by cities, geographical regions, historical regions and colloquial names of regions. The accommodation can also be found in a particular landscape, so you can search for accommodation at the seaside, in the mountains, by the lake, or in the country (also agritourism). e-turysta.com gathers also tourists interested in specific forms of spending free time in an active way and extreme sports lovers. Particular accommodation offers may correspond with the possibility of practicing specific sports such as sailing, gliding, rock climbing, or leisure activities such as hiking or trekking. The available accommodations are also divided into different categories of accommodation facilities. You can look for accommodation in hotels, spa resorts, holiday resorts, hostels, guesthouses, agritourist farms, as well as private lodgings, guest rooms or on campings.