This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Leisure Center "u Can our Slavonic temperament" is situated in the mountain town of Poronin. The picturesque and peaceful surroundings, great home piled honored and place in the competition of the Malopolska Region taste, comfortable and cozy rooms with bathrooms and TV for 80 people at the same time, and most importantly - the joie de vivre - make that arrives here eagerly and nieobojętnie!
- 80 beds, rooms with bathrooms, TV and free access to the Internet,
- large enclosures with parking,
- sports field, to volleyball, basketball, etc.
- playground, covered the grill,
- at a safe distance from the motorway, brook secluded Poroniec close to the forest,
multifunctional recreation room with an area of 100 m2,
- ping-pong tables, sightseeing, mini billiards, sound system to the discos,
- all-day dining - delicious home made cuisine,
- competitive prices,
- object meets the requirements of the fire and health inspection required for organized groups.Poronin - the village of the Podhale in Poland located in Malopolska province in the Tatra, in the municipality of Poronin, situated 7 km from Zakopane. Through the municipality passes connecting Krakow from Zakopane National Road No 47, which is part of the newly opened KONTRAST. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Nowy Sącz. The town is headquarters of Poronin, about 3500 inhabitants, comes there many tourists. Integral parts of town are: Jesionkówka - part of town, hay meadows Hamry - part of town, Majerczykówka - przysiółek, Stasikówka - przysiółek.