This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Center wczasowo-camp counselor "Marysieäka" is situated in the area of 3.5 ha among and pine wooden cottages for 3 or 4 persons (6 persons) and 1, 2 and 3 person rooms in the pavilion murowanym. In buildings are social sanitary nodes, basins, WC and shower. The distance from the sea about 400 m. Hotel day starts after the time 16 (from dinner), ends after breakfast untill 11:00.
Accommodation in rooms :
- 2.3 with bathrooms
- 1.2 personal data with shared bathroom
- 3.4 personal data with shared bathroom and a balcony
accommodation in houses :
- 4 personal data with wc, 6 personal data with wc
- Rooms 2.3 os. with balconies from the west, TV, radio, chairs table,
- rooms with radio, table,
- all rooms have shared facilities - a separate for women and men [shower+washbasin+WC)
- garage with purchase nutrition in a variety of contexts,
- Cafe with dancing; another and disco for young people, a tv, games room, free guarded parking at the center, playground for children, volleyball, basketball and football and place for bonfire and grill, grocery shop on the area of the center, field Canopied, FIELD , CAMPING CARAVANS , all guests rent free deck chair and stage Skontaktuj się z nami
our offer you will find 80 houses campingowych:
- 60 houses 3.4 os. with 2 rooms [19.5 m2) and radio,
- 20 houses 4.6 os. with 2 rooms (26 m2) and radio,
- a common steam - separately for women and men (shower + WC),
- You can leave your auto at the house in which dwell.
- The canopied
- common baths + wc
- place to make the trailer can be connected to the current common baths + wc
Welcome on organises weekly and 2-weekly, colonies, green schools, individuals and collectively.
(Jarosławiec kaszb. Jôròsławc, German Jershöft), a village in the north of Poland on the coast of the Slowinski, located in West Pomerania province, sławieńskim, in the municipality of Postomino. Jarosławiec is village fisheries and recreational-seating area located on the coast of the Baltic Sea, on Cape Jarosławiec. Lies between localities Wicko Marine and Darłowo (11 km north of the provincial road No. 203, which combines Koszalin and Darłowo from Ustka (west of the lake Wicko. The eastern part of the countryside to the Baltic Sea escapes river Głównica. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Slupsk.