This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Our Palace is located on a slope with the river valley Łupawy, is surrounded by a park age rural areas. The assets of the belong also:
- clean, rich in fish lake with Camping and bath
Rooms guest ensuite in a country style with the period of the turn of the century and equipped with bathroom with WC and shower. Stylish banquet room with a fireplace is an attractive complement to the whole and supports the historical qualities of the palace.
Away from the hustle and bustle of all and the bustle, but very close to the main national road A-6 connecting Szczecin with Gdansk, refers to the specific compartment. In the oasis of silence and serenity prompting toward thinking, dreams and relaxation.
Attractions close to:
- we recommend trips on coastal beaches to Ustka or Leba and visit the open-air museum the Slovinian Village,
- sightseeing-monolitów and barrows in forests between Poganicami a Lupawa,- Well worth a visit are also: moving dunes in Leba, Castle of the Pomeranian Dukes and Baszta Witches in Slupsk and Slowinski National Park.
- Bicycle Rental - on the spot
- horse riding - 500m
- Zingst - 400m
- Forest - on the spot
- nearest restaurant - 500m
- Railway station - 6 km
- railway station - 25 km
- the grocery shop - 500m
- geographic region - Kaszuba ,
- cities and municipalities in the vicinity - Slupsk 25 km, Ustka 42 km, Leba 45 km, Gdansk 100 km
- Attractive lake near the object (3km) - Lake Poganice 400m, Lake Darżyno 1.5 km