This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The pension offers Oleńka rest agroturystyczny in an attractive environment rural towns Tylicz, situated just 4 km from the resort Krynica-Zdrój. The main advantage is the calm of the direct contact with the natural wildlife.
- Rooms 2, 3 and 4 with full sanitary facilities,
- TV and radio in room,
- separate entrance for guests,
- activities softshell,
- cafeteria dining - home made cuisine,
- secure car park
- dedicated playground for children
- dedicated square BBQ Facilities,
- Bicycle rental and storage.
- Attractive prices - Your Reimbursable negotiations
Tylicz is situated 6 km east of Krynica, at the junction of the river Muszynka (Tyliczanka) and escaping to the brook Mochnaczka. Is located on the border of two mezoregionów: Beskid Sadecki and Beskid Niski. The village lies at the national road 75. In the vicinity there is a nonexistent already border Muszynka-Kurov with Slovakia on mountain passes Tylickiej (683 m).In the town there are a lot of ski lifts, school and hire ski. Boreholes and bottling plant mineral waters.
Tylicz is the town of ideal conditions for mountain tourism and in winter becomes a center of winter sports / active substances is 12 ski lifts/. The town is situated on the Orthodox Church Lemko. In the area around the attractive forests for collections of mushrooms.
* Walking and bicycle tours
* horseback ridding
* visiting the historic facilities /cerkwie/
* collection of mushrooms
* regeneration health
* ski slopes
* explore the charm of the winter in touristic trail
Detailed facility location at Tylicz:
Street: accommodations ul. Polna