This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The griffin guest house is situated in the Jarosławcu - small seaside resort of recreational and leisure. Natural wealth of natural - pine forests, beautiful meadows and nearby lake - enchanting arriving here score and allow for full relaxation. The wealth of attractions and nice service ensure fantastic rest of the Polish seaside.
We offer you:
- double rooms with comfortable twin cradles or separate beds
- triple rooms with sofas or wersalkami
- quadruple rooms with twin beds or cradles comfortable twin and wersalkami
- rooms rooms with twin beds or wersalkami
- quadruple rooms STUDIO type with a bedroom with double bed and bedroom for the children of the bed bunk or low bed extendable
- group up apartment with a bedroom with double bed, bedroom and a daytime living room with twin beds
All rooms have a bathroom (with shower, washbasin, WC) and TV, fridge, seat beach/quern and parawan. For stays of family in most rooms there is extra beds and cots available. Almost all of the rooms have a balcony or Skontaktuj się z nami
celebrate the rest to our guests disposal is
- SWIMMING POOL
- Table Tennis
- table football
- covered BBQ Facilities together with grills
- play room
in the rainy days in addition to play room for our youngest guests we recommend tv channel for the little ones - Disney Channel.
(Jarosławiec kaszb. Jôròsławc, German Jershöft), a village in the north of Poland on the coast of the Slowinski, located in West Pomerania province, sławieńskim, in the municipality of Postomino. Jarosławiec is village fisheries and recreational-seating area located on the coast of the Baltic Sea, on Cape Jarosławiec. Lies between localities Wicko Marine and Darłowo (11 km north of the provincial road No. 203, which combines Koszalin and Darłowo from Ustka (west of the lake Wicko. The eastern part of the countryside to the Baltic Sea escapes river Głównica. In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Slupsk.
Detailed facility location at Jaroslawiec:
Street: accommodations ul. Dorszowa