This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Welcome honorable guests to our pension. Stay in our well-equipped single, double and three -rooms. Our hotel offers You:
- Comfortable rooms 1, 2, 3 Personal
- Apartment - with whirlpool bath
- possibility to order breakfast, lunches and dinners
- Dining Room
- bathrooms with showers - in every room
- Clock Radio - in every room
- Telephone and fax
- during the summer period can use the grill
- in summer swimming pool with a capacity of 14,000 liters
Poznan (Lnn. Posnania, German Posen, Yiddish, Pojzn) - municipal borough and the capital of Wielkopolska, situated on the river Warta Cybiną in Wielkopolskie; historical the capital of Wielkopolska. Within the city is node road and rail and international airport Lawica Airport. The fifth largest population in the town in Poland and 7 in terms of surface. According to data from 31 December 2010. The town was 551 627 inhabitants.