This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Pension Javorový mountain usytuowanu is in the picturesque Bucovina Tatrzanska, which is famous for its beautiful views and crystalline mountain air. In the territory of the Municipality lies the High Tatra Mountains with such treasures as: Morskie Oko, Orla Perć, Świnica Valley Five Ponds, scratches and Great Wołoszyn.
Our guesthouse is the so-called Card Tatranska. When booking with us room guests receive this card, which receive rebates and bonuses for the best tourist attractions in the area. In addition when booking accommodation in Guesthouse Javorový mountain you can get a discount on tickets to TERMY Bukowina and protein which give rise to the entry out queue.
At A DISTANCE OF 700 M FROM THE OBJECT ARE THERMAL SWIMMING POOLS.
- rooms 2, 3 and 4 persons
- part of the rooms with balconies
- kitchen for guests
- TV in rooms
- meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner, for dinner) in place
- we organize sleigh and focal spot- place for
- fenced parking
- public amenity fully equipped kitchen with (microwave, kettle, fridge, etc.)
- beautiful views of the Tatra Mountains
- bathroom in every room
in the vicinity:
- 50 m to ski lifts
- near jacuzzi, swimming pool, sauna, fitness center, billiards, ping-pong
- forests full of mushrooms
- car ski equipment placed 50 m
welcome guests from abroad. We know the English and German.
Welcome throughout the year!
Bukowina Tatrzanska lies in the south of Poland, close to the border with Slovakia, at the foot of the Tatra Mountains (7 km).