This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
The Pension Kipnick situated in the very heart of Mazury Lake Spychowskim, is the perfect base for nature lovers and amateur family vacation. Object is situated on the famous sump Krutynia River and swa architecture - slates, red brick, stone - refers to the traditional mazurian buildings.
We offer you 10 comfortable double rooms, conference space with Nerby, sauna and jacuzzi, fishing equipment
for fishing on a classical boats, tasty cuisine - polish and regional and outdoor parties with sheltered barbecue.
Amateurs of good taste uwędzimy fresh fish from the Mazurian lakes and lovers of extreme sports we offer courses organised by the company zaprzyjaźnioną Bartbo.
Outside spływami kajakowymi Krutynia we organize INTER ALIA rides, bicycle tours and walking to the nearby reserves beavers, tarpans, eagles and to other beautiful nooks of the Piska Forest. There is in our home and warm atmosphere so great Czuj presenting CIALO here not only adults but also children whose smile and satisfaction with stays in Kipnick'u is us very close.In the immediate surroundings:
- Cork - ruins of the Teutonic castle with tower observation, museum district
- Jerutki - the old seventeenth-century this church design sztachulcowej
- Clone - village monument
- the "Line called Hindenburg's" - part of the reinforcements of World War I and II prepared in the event of invasion from the east (called similarly to similar reinforcements in the West Germany)
- Zalesie - noble manor and park
- Money - Museum K.I.Galczynski
- Piecki - Private the regional
- - Wojnowo Monastery and molendę starowierców, Orthodox church
- Krutyń - old TALENTS CULTIVATOR, natural museum
- Kadzidłowo - Park wild animals (Wilki, lynxes)
Spychowo (formerly - Pupy, Pupek, German Puppen - "dolls"), a village mazurian in Poland located in warminsko-mazurskie, in the Kreis szczycieńskim, in the municipality of Świętajno, 13 km east of Świętajna and approximately 29 km from Bonn. In the years 1975-1998 town situated in the province olsztyńskim. Lies between Lake Spychowskim and Lake Kierwik, which combines Struga Spychowska. In the vicinity there is also a very small lake quiet. The town is surrounded by fir forests Piska Forest. Natural areas of rural development mean that it has set for the development of tourism.