This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel "Forest Manor" in Raciążu was built on high cliff with a view of the lake Rudnica. It is surrounded by forests Tucholskiego Landscape Park. The pension is object round. The picturesque encourages active rest. Special popularity, especially in summer, canoeing on the River Brda River.
The structure of the rooms:
- 1 single room
- 10 double rooms
- 1 room 3 passenger
- 1 room for 4 persons ( 2 rooms in amfiladzie)
- 5 suites 2 Personal data (double bed)
- there is a possibility of additional 5 extra beds
- conference room for 40 people
- dining room on 50-60 persons
in a tender:
- the organization of the conference
- organization integration meetings
- organization of family gatherings
- organization of canoeing rallies
- rent bicycles
- hiring equipment water
we recommend to visit:
- (trees botanical garden) in Gołąbku- Museum of the Tucholskie Primeval Forest in Tucholi
- Circle, village with monuments construction
- Wierzchlas, reserve cisów
- Oder, Archeological Reserve, stone circles
- Fojutowo, aqueduct, top
- Jelenie Kiszewskie, surrounded
near buildings there is a beach , by the lake Rudnica. Extending veritable forests offer nieprzebrane rich berries, raspberries and fungi. Also provide extensive space for routes walking and cycling. Created in the Tucholskie Primeval Forest Unesco Biosphere Reserve you can be confident that nothing will not disrupt the idyllic nature that happily is still ongoing.
Raciaz - town in mazowieckie voivodeship, in the Kreis płońskim. In the years 1975-1998 city administratively belonged to the province of Ciechanów. Evidence of settlement dates back to the tenth century. Between the XIII and XVII century Raciaz was the headquarters of the castle. In 1254 took place in Raciążu The Siemowita and Daniel Halickiego with the Teutonic Order represented by the National Champion Burcharda von Hornhausena, in which the prince mazowiecki has acquired the right to 1/3 lands Jaćwings and Rus. City rights received in 1425 year from the hands of the prince's PODPORUCZNIK IV. After 1495, the town became the district seat. In 1512, Raciaz became the property of bishop Plocki. In the sixteenth century was more than 1,000 inhabitants and was one of the najludniejszych province in Indiana. In Raciążu held it has been the province Plocki. Fall of the importance of the city has arisen as a result of the wars of the seventeenth century. Raciaz city rights has lost after the fall of the January Uprising, a regained them in 1922.