This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel Nad Piławą - including we have to 26 sleeping accommodation (hotel + bungalows), dining room and lounge area with fireplace, TV room, terrace.
Bungalow - 3-bedroom, comfortable in peni equipped house in the vicinity of the pension (bathroom, kitchen with dining attachment connected with living room lounge with a fireplace, additional attic sleeping, prepared for 6 to 8 people).
- World banqueting hall - Closed, prepared to events peace offerings, artistic and social events in connection with grilling, has a special climate...
- Tennis Court - Full Size, brick, surrounded by lip and pine.
- Swimming Pool - Source them cool in hot days...
- Grillowisko river - Place charming evenings with fire...
- Field biwakowe - Apart from the main building 300m, situated on the bank of the River Piławy, wild among the beautiful nature...
- Marina on the river - Parking for canoeing on a cold beer from the barrel...- Our kitchen - based largely on their own crops. Our specialty trout meat and traditional polish cuisine.
- charming green corners - Much naturally beautiful space...
- Receptions - Elegantly, nastrojowo, kameralnie, familiar.
- musical concerts - come to us and feel some blues...
-intimate family parties and social
- musical concerts
-courses and training for businesses
-winter sleigh rides.
You are welcome to mushroom gathering, Fishing and Hunting - surrounding forests, lakes and rivers not disappoint you surely.
Convince yourselves that it is worth to know one of the most beautiful and clearest street corners of Poland.
Wałcz - city and municipality in the north-western Poland, in West Pomerania province, the seat of the district wałeckiego and rural commune Wałcz. The town is situated in the center of the Lake Południowopomorskiego lakes Raduń and Castle and the river was Jewish. Wałcz is county administrative center, economic and cultural based offices and local institutions and eighth urban center province (in terms of the number of population). According to data from 31 December 2009, the town was 25 953 inhabitants (1).