This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Wisla - this climatic town situated in the Silesian Beskid, a short distance from the border with the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Its charms landscapes invite people for year round rest. Summer enthusiasts hiking and cycling attracts here about 100 km tourist routes of varying difficulty. Wisla is the perfect starting point on the Beskidy Mountains (995 m), the Cone (978 m), Baranią up (1 220 m n.p.m.). City may also boasts 5 ski jumps in the largest 1 km from center). On the Vistula worth a visit including Hunting Palace of the Habsburg, Museum of Beskid or residence of the President of the Castle in the Vistula- Black on a slope Zadniego Gronia.
Hotel *** "Ogrodzisko" is situated by the brook in Malinka housing development, on a picturesque slope Cieńkowa, in the district in Malinka housing development. It is a great place to rest for the whole family. After comprehensive pedestrian numerous mountaineers, regenerate your strength will help fitness center located in the object. Hotel "Ogrodzisko" is the perfect place for holiday weekend stays, stays group, integration events, training, conferences, banquets, zimowiska camps and many other forms of recreation. Coming Soon we will invite the Member on holiday with Nordic Walking and organises pleasure-slimming procedures.Accommodation: The
Pension*** offers 104 places in 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- os. Rooms 4- os. type studio (2 + 2). One duplex for 3 or 4 people. All rooms with private bathroom, satellite TV, radio. Object after reconstruction in 2006. Buildings side in tourist standard:
• Building "Szalbotówka" - offers 20 places in 2- and 3- os. The bathroom is common for 2 rooms;
Center offers: holiday in the mountains for families with children, stays for groups, zimowiska, white and green school sports camps, conferences and training sessions, meetings.
At the guests disposal :
- Cafe with extract,
- training room (50 places)
- Cab infrared,
- mini spa pool
- Luggage sports equipment
- Billiards, Table Tennis,
- small playground for children,
- a covered place for the outbreak or grill
- unguarded parking fee required (5 PLN/day)
- evangelical church from 1838, example classicist architecture
- the Piast Hotel, the first hotel in the Vistula built in 1885
- the Shooting Lodge of the Habsburg 1897
- Catholic Church with 1855,
- wooden villas from the beginning of the twentieth century.
- The President on Zadnim Groniu the 1930
- Modern arena ski Adam Małysz