This description has been machine translated into english
This description was machine-translated from Polish in order to show the full offer of this facility. Due to the limitations if the machine translation, it may be different from the original text. We hope that will help you to select an accommodation in our website.
See the original description
Hotel "Roh" object is the round. The house is located in the Wetliny called Old Sioło, but not on a busy highway but in side valley of spływającego the Tyrrhenian Park, guaranteeing peace and full quiet. We offer large rooms
- 2 single rooms with bathrooms and furnishings are in most antiques after renovation. Three rooms with direct access to the large, viewpoints terraces with superb views of the band połonin, the other for the use of common terraces.
Great location of the object allows you to enjoy all the peaks okalających Wetliny valley as : Smerek (1222 m), Połoninę Wetlińską with Rohem (1255 m), connecting to
the Small and Large Rawką (1307), Kremenaros (1221 m), Jawornik (1021 m), Fereczatą (1102 m), waveform (968 m), Łopiennik (1069 m), Jasło (1153 m).
In addition to our guests:
- the snooker room- Mini Fitness Center
- rehabilitation and massage
- kids playroom
- lounge with piano
- large dining room (with barbeque mini conference and banqueting)
- Out & About small las świerkowy with polanką on outbreak and grill
- guide service
- Wetlina village in Poland situated in the Podkarpackie voivodship, in the Kreis arose, in the municipality of Cisna, brook Wetlina, on the border of Ciśniańsko-Wetlińskiego Landscape Park with the Bieszczady district National Park, provincial road No. 897.
Name of the town comes from the nature of the willow "wetlyny"(1). The village belonged to the estate of the Kmita family. At is a Roman-catholic parish church pw. the mercy of God.
In the years 1975-1998 place administratively belonged to the province of Krosno.
By Wetlinę runs down today route sight-seeing association (Polskie Towarzystwo Turystyczno-Krajoznawcze Queue Forestry. The village is located house PTTK, Youth Hostel and one hotel, many rooming houses and several fine dining. To 2005 in Upper Wetlinie were the largest Polish festival of sung poetry "Ficowski's collection angels". Since 2006 it was transferred to the Dołżycy k. Cisnej. Since 2003 to each holiday a festival "Jazz in Old Sioło" (usually around 6 concerts in summer), and from May 2007 is music festival reggae. Wetlina is one of the main bieszczady databases attractions. In 2006 around Wetliny targets was about 20 km ski routes running gear.